ACUPUNCTURE AND HERBS
Benefits of Acupuncture
The World Health Organization published a report rating the decades of research conducted on acupuncture. They created a list of disorders treated, based on the amount of evidence supporting its effectiveness.
Below is a partial list taken from the W.H.O. 2003 report:
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis including hay fever
- Back pain/pain of any kind
- Chronic fatigue syndromes
- Digestive problems including irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, etc.
- Facial pain
- Fertility issues
- High/low blood pressure
- Induction of labour
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual irregularities including absent periods, heavy bleeding, irregular bleeding, etc.
- Men’s health including impotence, low libido, etc.
- Muscular skeletal issues including knee pains, sciatica, etc.
- Neurological conditions
- Pain relief and management
- Pregnancy related issues
- Skin conditions including acne, eczema, etc.
- Stress and anxiety
- Thyroid issues
- Weight issues